1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : MORE Makin's Classes, Frames, Etc.!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

MORE Makin's Classes, Frames, Etc.!

Just wanted to let everyone know I have added 5 more classes featuring Makin's Clay to my My Creative Classroom list (see link on right).

* Father's Day Tag Book & Tin
* Treasure Box
* Light Switch Cover
* Textured Terra Cotta Bracelet
* Mother's Day Blossom Mini Album
* and Adding Creativity to Your Artwork with Makin's Clay is being offered again...

I've been busy designing with memory frames from PreserveIt.com - high quality product which gives gallery quality framing results - complete with UV safe glass! My designs will begin appearing on their website soon and at the CK events they will be attending in the coming months.

Rubber Road Adventures April edition is set to go live soon - I'll keep you posted! I've created a unique framed layout and a mini frame using Makin's Clay and a CD for this edition!

No comments: