1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : Happy New Year!!!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!


My sincere wishes for a happy, healthy 2009!!! I've been busy prepping for the upcoming CHA show in Anaheim. I'll again be demonstrating at the Makin's Clay booth - if you are attending the show - please stop by and create one of our fun make & take projects! I'll also be displaying in the Designer Green Gallery and hosting make & takes as part of the Eco-Lounge. Thanks to Makin's Clay, Expo International, Darice, Clearsnap, Powertex/ rafter's Cafe, and EarthSafe Finishes for their support of my CHA artwork.
Fat Cat Creations has been moving toward becoming more "green" and I've been doing lots of recycled art these days - watch for more to be displayed and seen in print in the coming months...

I've also been having a blast creating with my newest obsession - Hot Wax Art - I was chosen as a Hot Wax Artist for Kandi Corp and received the Suze Weinberg Hot Wax Art Stylus and tons of gorgeous wax to create with - I've put wax on everything I can find - it's a good thing the cats can run faster than I can..... I've discovered that beeswax can be layered, molded, stamped into, blended, stenciled.....Some of these creations will be displayed at the upcoming CHA show at the Kandi Corp booth, along with some absolutely breathtaking Hot Wax art from other talented designers - be sure to stop by the Kandi Corp booth to learn more about this creative artform and see some inspiring samples!

Until next time - find time to CREATE and enjoy life!





2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Happy New Year to you!!!
Hope all is well with you!

Lucky that you get to go to WARM CA!! I'm jealous! LOL!!
Have a great time and report back on any interesting things!!

xoxoxo

Just-Kim said...

It's great to see what you created with the Kandi stylus. I too was chosen as a designer and I'm waiting to hear what will be chosen for CHA.

Great work!