1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : Same photos, 3 layouts.....

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Same photos, 3 layouts.....


I had these fun photos of the boys dressed up as "rock stars" playing their cardboard guitars (Yes, they are crafty too! They made these guitars!) - I decided to use them for a project I was working on for a manufacturer, but the boys wanted their OWN layouts and they really wanted me to use the "big guitar paper with the skulls!". As always, I couldn't resist whipping out my acrylic paint, a little bling with some red & clear rhinestones, and the paper has metallic guitars...... I just can't seem to stop being a "texture junkie". Rather than copy the original, I tried a couple variations - here are the results. The boys really liked them all :0)

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey stranger!!
Love the layouts...great splash of red! Hope all is well with you :0) I'm assuming you'll head down to CHA in FL! Update us with all the goodies you see...if you have time! LOL! Have a great week!!