1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : Hello Out There!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Hello Out There!

Feels like I've been AWOL from my blog for so long! Been lots going on keeping me from having much creative time. Things are settling again and my creative muse is in high gear.

Have you seen the new WCK Creative Journal? We are now doing a weekly newsletter - packed full of techniques, product reviews, project ideas, updates from Hollywood (Megan's new residence), recipes and lots more. Be sure to register at the WCK site and you'll receive a weekly email with the current issue!
The latest WCK episode features adorable knitted cuff bracelets - http://tinyurl.com/yz4gx27. Very cute - inspires even a non-knitter like me to give it a whirl!


CHA had a call for Halloween projects - I submitted 2 of my Preserve It frame projects, and a brand new project featuring Makin's Clay - for instructions for each project (and lots of other fabulously creative projects by other designers) follow this link: http://tinyurl.com/yh2rqof

No comments: