1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : CHA Finds!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

CHA Finds!

I managed to sneak away from my WCK & Makin's Clay duties long enough to photograph a few items at CHA I just have to share with you - there are too many for a single post, so I'm dividing them up this time - today I'm sharing some of the great new products available from Expo International - their products are available retail at http://www.atreasurenest.com/. I just love these new beaded, suede butterflies - paradise for a texture junkie like me! Expo always offers the greatest trims and embellishments - their products are all about DETAILS and I love that about them! I think you'll notice a few trends as I share what I found in the coming days - there's a hint to one trend in this post! For a closer view, click on any of these images.
Dimensional sequin flowers (right) - love the color and depth of these! Feather flowers - Big and beautiful with beaded centers - just gorgeous! Can be used as an embellishment or as is for a broach. Ribbon petaled flowers (left)- these were shimmering in the lights and demanding attention.
It's all in the details again with these magnificant trims new to the Expo International line - rhinestones, glass beads, luxurious fringes....

Big, bold tassles + rich colors + interesting accents like feathers, glass & wood = FUN! Love these oversized tassles!
While not brand new this winter, these pretty butterflies were just lovely!
Stay tuned for more product photos from a variety of companies at Winter CHA in Anaheim, CA!

No comments: