1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : Happy New Year!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year!

WCK's newest episode!   Ana talks with Sandy Parker who created Phenominoes!  http://tinyurl.com/4fvj7b9

I'm in full swing when it comes to preparing for the upcoming CHA event in LA.  Preparing make & take projects, a Designer Showcase display, a Designer Craft Studio project, press kits, a project for the Kids in Need Auction and more.   I may need a U-Haul to get it all there at the last minute!   I will be there with the When Creativity Knocks team taping episodes & hosting events at Craftwell, Elmer's, and more.  I'll also be demonstrating at the Designer Craft Studio Monday morning at 10:00 AM, sharing my "Knot Your Ordinary Scarf" with "ScarfCharms" embellishments, and I'll be presenting make & takes at the Makin's Clay booth at various times throughout the event.  I'm looking forward to getting to see my fellow designers again and meeting lots of new creative people.

Many of the designers from the Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop are working on a brand new group - Designer Craft Connection.  We will be working together to bring you even more creative inspiration.  The clickable link will be appearing here soon!   

No comments: