1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : Creepy Hotel Room Creations

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Creepy Hotel Room Creations

So, I found those awesome skull beads at the Bead Boutique booth at Southern Women's Show in Charlotte, (see my previous post).  I wanted fun earrings to wear while taping a Halloween episode for When Creativity Knocks on the Creative Stage - with limited supplies to work with in the hotel room, I made these very simple earrings.  Little did I know that attendees would be stopping me at the show and wanting to know if I could buy them at the show and at which booth, and if I had a jewelry making book published LOL!  :0)   Not perfectly executed for sure, but here's the quick hotel room version of the creepy earrings - decorative paper clips, silver tone wire, and those fun red skull beads!

No comments: