1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : Tuesday Creativity with Cindi's Simple Solutions & WCK!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Creativity with Cindi's Simple Solutions & WCK!

It's Tuesday!  Time for the latest edition of the WCK Creative Journal newsletter full of inspiration for you - this week I've shared two Simple Solutions projects -

Faux mulberry paper and rubber stamping with Rit Liquid Dye - find it here

A bonus project features Ana Araujo's I Heart Crafts tattoo pattern - a simple shrink plastic magnet (and introducing the adorable Henry Quinn King - my cousin's new son!)

My book review for this week is Making Connections by Susan Lenart Kazmer - this book is full of some truly UNIQUE artwork!

Ana Araujo shares another fun project made with her tattoo pattern in Ana's Creative Chaos 

And our episode this week is the premiere episode of Creative Nostalgia with Laura Bray!   Laura shares her adorable appliance cozies!

And for a bit more creativity - My artwork is again featured on the Rit Liquid Dye site - this time it's St. Patrick's Day inspired projects.

March is National Craft Month - and I am just exploding with creative ideas I want to share!

No comments: