1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : New Projects and More Chaos!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New Projects and More Chaos!

I am still picking up the pieces from my major MacBook Pro crash..... and I recently started working at Michaels Arts & Crafts which is also keeping me quite busy!   I wanted so share a couple of links to some new projects I've created this month for some of the manufacturers I work with.   


The first is a Back to School layout created with the KellyCraft Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square - you can find the instructions here on the KellyCraft blog. 

Next is a small jar candle given a seaside makeover with the help of Connie Crystal's new sea glass beads.  I absolutely love the soft frosty colors of these beads and am looking forward to creating more designs with them.  The instructions for this project are here on the Connie Crystal blog. 

I shared my technique for texturing Smoothfoam™
in a recent episode of Behind These Eyes on WCK and Smoothfoam™ shared the video here on their blog!  

I've also been busily working on some projects we'll be taping in California in early October for the When Creativity Knocks All-Star Designer Holiday Series with Mark Montano, Jonathan Fong, and Judi Watanabe.  It's been a frenzy of Spellbinders, Rit, Blumenthal Lansing, Beacon Adhesives, Makin's Clay, Etchall, Smoothfoam, and Clearsnap creativity!  

Stay tuned for more soon... - Cindi 

No comments: