Duck Commander® Wood - Faith, Family, Ducks
Duck Commander® Wood - Duckaholics Anonymous
Duck Commander® Clear Polymer Set 1
KellyCraft™- Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square
Makin's Clay® - White
Makin's Professional® Ultimate Clay Machine®
DecoArt® Metallic Lustre™ - Gold
Black Staz-On Inkpad
Westcott® Titanium Bonded Non-Stick scissors
Jute twine, ribbons or dyed fabric strips
1. Remove white clay from packaging and use Ultimate Clay Machine® to roll to approximately 1/8" thick. Place on Multi-Mat™ (the non-stick, self-healing Multi-Mat™ is the perfect surface for working with the clay!).
2. Ink stamps with black Staz-On ink and stamp onto clay.
3. Use star cutters to cut around stamped images.
4. Use duck cutter to cut shape.
5. Ink "Faith Family Ducks" stamp with black ink. Use Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to align stamping and cover surface of duck shape.
6. Use straw to make holes for hanging ornaments.
7. Use fingertip to apply gold Metallic Lustre around outside edges of stars, allowing some to overlap onto ornament front, and apply sparingly over surface of duck ornament over stamped text.
8. Add jute twine, coordinating ribbons or dyed fabric strips (I dyed white cotton sheet fabric with Rit Dye to create these strips - I often use excess dye used for other projects to dye extra fabric to use for ribbon in future projects).