1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : All-Star Designers Spring Series: Secret Garden Bracelet DIY Video

Thursday, April 9, 2015

All-Star Designers Spring Series: Secret Garden Bracelet DIY Video

  

I had an absolutely blast designing this Secret Garden Charm Bracelet for the WCK All-Star Designers Spring Series!  I was challenged to use products from all of our sponsors, and I almost made it!  The only one I didn't find a way to work in to this bracelet was Beacon Adhesives - but I love their products and use them daily so I don't feel too guilty lol!   It's got JudiKins, Plaid Mod Melts & paints, Etchall, Makin's Clay,  Sizzix, and even a little Connie Crystal sparkle. The video can be viewed above, and here's the link to the written instructions and full supply list - http://whencreativityknocks.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Secret-Garden-Bracelet.pdf




No comments: