1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : More from CHA

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More from CHA



Thought I'd share a few more photos and products that caught my eye at CHA!

Judy's Stone House Designs - I honestly think this is one of my favorite booths from Summer CHA! It was so cleverly decorated, it was eye catching (especially with having 2 young boys at home who LOVE Indiana Jones!). Judy's Stone House Designs features wooden items for embellishing - TONS of variety here - wooden tags, birdhouses in tons of sizes, miniatures, fun shapes like lizards and palm trees, antiqued metal finials to fit on birdhouses, I absolutely cannot wait to work with some of her products! (Photos above)

Paper, paper and MORE paper - I have never seen so many paper companies before! Unbelievable selection out there for scrappers and paper artists. What truly caught my eye were the companies that dared to offer something DIFFERENT than most of the larger manufacturers (not that I don't love those lines too, but I LOVE unique products!). Two that especially caught my eye were Kodomo - beautiful Asian inspired papers, stamps and more, and as reported after winter CHA - JennAnn - they continue to offer a fun variety of hand painted paper patterns, colorful, unique, individual, and inspiring!



Magic Mesh has a great new product that makes scrapping even easier! It's a Magic Mesh mat, with a separate piece with a special layer that you place over the top of a layout in progress, the items stick to the top sheet, and you can remove them to add adhesive, etc. then simply lay the cover over the top again and lift off the top piece. No more having to remove all your elements and re-arrange them. They also have some fabulous new weaves! Love the linen texture!

Ranger Class - Becky Chabot and I took the Ranger class with Tim Holtz (thanks to Becky for getting me a seat when she bought her ticket!). It was great! Very generous amount of products to take home, great techniques to be used in a variety of ways. The class was all abA fun class definitely worth attending!

I have even more to share.... stay tuned!

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, Cindi!
THanks for all your info & insights @ CHA. LOVE Kodomo stuff :0) Great pic of you & Becky!!!