1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : Summer CHA Here I Come!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer CHA Here I Come!

It's just a few days now until I depart for Summer CHA! I'll be spending lots of time demonstrating at the Preserve It Frames booth, at the Makin's Clay booth, and.... I found out this week I'll again be taping an episode of When Creativity Knocks with Ana & Megan Araujo for Preserve It Frames! I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to represent Preserve It and work with Ana & Megan and the whole crew again! It was a fantastic experience at Winter CHA!



My artwork will be on display at the Preserve It Frames and Makin's Clay booths, and in all 4 rooms of the Designer Display. Here's a peak at the projects for the 4 rooms (Retro Kitchen Birthday Party, Living Space, Girl's Bedroom, and Art Classroom). My sincere thanks to the many companies who have supported my participation in the Summer CHA Designer Display -
Expo International
Preserve It Frames
Creative Charms
A Pillow For Your Thoughts
Makin's Clay
Elmer's Craft Bond
When I return - I'll share photos of some of my favorite products, celebs and more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cindi, I was just looking through your blog and saw our picture. I also looked at your episode on the web. Wow! I can say I kew you before you were famous online! Ha! Ha! :)
Shirley