1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : CHA Summer - Craft Inspiration Galore

Sunday, July 22, 2012

CHA Summer - Craft Inspiration Galore



My vintage luggage Designer Showcase display



CHA Summer in Rosemont, IL, offered lots of inspiration in many forms.    Products aplenty - for a wide range of creativity, were available to view.  Absolutely amazing project samples and displays awaited at every turn.   

The winning playhouse - impressive in person!
This year’s event for me was packed full of workshops and seminars - both as an instructor and a student, I participated in the Designer Crafty Couture Display, was one of the many designers interviewed by Charity Wings, demonstrated at the Art Clay World booth, and was featured in the Designer Showcase.  I also hosted The Next Iron Crafter challenge along with Theresa Cifali and Terri O.  My time to view the actual showroom floor was limited, so my coming reports this time won’t as extensive as they have been in the past, but I’ll also be sharing links from many of my fellow designers as they bring you their reports and photos from the showroom floor.

For now, here's a glimpse at some of the amazing gowns created for the Crafty Couture display.

Until next time.... remember to "Dare to be Different!"  

- Cindi 

 





No comments: