1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : Spooky Treats for the Season

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Spooky Treats for the Season

This week on WCK we've got a fun purple people eater sleep mask we taped on site at Crafted at the Port of LA recently.  This was a fun project to design and Ana came up with a clever twist using a wash cloth - and thanks to Rit for sponsoring!

My latest book review is Bead Soup by Lori Anderson - tasty creative goodness! 

And thanks to my mom - who says she's not creative at all - but secretly has a creative side hiding somewhere in there - for this cute idea for a candy corn frame!   Find how how I used Makin's Clay, Plaid paints, and Judikin's Diamond Glaze to create this Cindi's Simple Solution project here! 

*Yes, that's my son in costume as Hannibal Lecter - and yes, I meant for the yellow wordsin the stamped title and text to say OR ME EAT! - I'm twisted that way hahaha ;-) - Hope everyone had a happy Halloween! - Cindi



No comments: