1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : The countdown is on!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The countdown is on!

Three weeks and counting to CHA! Just found out my friend and fellow Designer Becky Chabot will be able to join me at CHA after all - Wahoo! Designer Fashion Display items are almost complete. Busy working on items for Makin's Clay and Creative Charms booths, and I'll be demonstrating at both booths. My press kits are coming together. Looking forward to meeting up with people I met in Chicago and meeting new friends! Planning to attend the tapings of When Creativity Knocks, and see Carol Duvall's presentation (a long time dream of mine is to meet Carol!) It's going to be a whirlwind of a time.

My list of sponsors for the CHA Fashion Display is ever growing - and I'd like to officially say THANK YOU to the following companies for their support!

Makin's Clay - Sino/Harvest Limited
Expo International
Darice
Krylon
Princess Mirah Crafts
Creative Charms
Terra Bella Finishes
Ellison/Sizzix
Craft Marketing Connections, Inc./Elmer's Craft Bond
Blumenthal Lansing
Duncan Enterprises
Kaiser Crafts
Indus Trading Company
Krafty Lady Art Molds
Frances Meyer/Chartpak
ART Institute
Toner Wire
Spellbinders Paper Arts

No comments: