1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : Terra Bella Finishes!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Terra Bella Finishes!

I just completed my two Designer Challenge projects for Terra Bella Finishes. Terra Bella supplied a TON of fabulous products for this challenge. It was like Christmas morning all over again when I opened the box full of Peasant Paints, Opulence, Metallic Gel Glazes, Varnish, Wood Texture, Gel Medium, Pure Color and more! These projects will be on the way tomorrow and will be displayed at CHA in February for judging. I can honestly say that I truly enjoyed every minute of working with these versatile, high quality finishes. If you are looking for new ways to add color, luster/shimmer, texture and depth to your artwork - check out their website!

http://www.terrabellafinishes.com

I'm also busy working on my CHA Designer Fashion Display artwork. I'd like to express my thanks to the companies who have so far generously donated product for my artwork for this display!

Makin's Clay - The No-Bake Polymer Clay
Expo International
Darice
Princess Mirah Crafts

I will share images of the finished display after CHA!

No comments: