1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : Faith is a Bird Mixed-Media Pendant

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Faith is a Bird Mixed-Media Pendant




It is such an honor for me to be part of the ICE Resin® Special Projects Team.  I love creating with their resin and their other wonderful assortment of creative ephemera!   And I really enjoy how the resin works so well with some of other favorite products, like Makin's Clay which I used to create these tiny birds eggs for the nest. My latest project is a celebration of spring - it's a multi-dimensional, mixed-media pendant inspired by the quote from a Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text sticker verse - find the instructions here on the ICE Resin® blog - http://iceresin.com/icequeen/2013/03/faith-is-the-bird-a-mixed-media-pendant-by-cindi-bisson/



No comments: